Alpine Electronics UK Ltd, is the affiliate of Alpine Electronics Inc. (Japan), one of the leading companies for premium car audio, multimedia and navigation systems.
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Department: Aftermarket Business Unit
Reports To:Marketing and Operations Manager r
A proactive and efficient Marketing and Public Relations professional to be a key member of staff within the Aftermarket Business Unit who contributes to the marketing responsibility for the world renowned Alpine branded products. Individuals in this position should be striving towards a high level of skill in the area assigned, as well as obtaining a good knowledge in all other areas of the Aftermarket division.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES include the following, other duties may be assigned:
- Assist Marketing Executive and Brand Operations Manager to develop strategy of the new distribution
- Research market movement and create the assumptions of the future direction.
- Contribute to social networking activity (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other Social Network
- Contribute to the creation of POS requirements for dealers and end-customer.
- Contribute to the of promotional activities to the dealers cooperating with area sales managers.
- Support the maintenance of relationships with journalists ensuring products are featured in
- Carry out administrational task relating to shows and exhibitions (required to work on weekend for
- Raise purchase orders and invoicing management for all marketing tasks.
- General marketing administration duties.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Use of Microsoft Office, with particular expertise in Excel and Powerpoint.
- Use of on line mail campaign programs like Mail Chimp for example.
- Good communication skills.
- Marketing Background an adavntage.
- Experiences within an occasional customer facing role
- Professional written and telephone manner.
EDUCATION AND / OR EXPERIENCE
A university level education is to be expected, but this may be replaced by practical experience in a similar field. Ideal candidate would working towards or possess CIM Qualification.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Familiarity with the automotive industry would be advantageous. Experience in a similar role advantageous.
- Background and/or Marketing knowledge, experience preferred.
- Background and/or marketing experience in Social Media platforms.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of automotive /or electric related industries preferred.
Develop skills required to reach mastery in assigned work area. Continually contribute to the future direction on Mobile Multimedia Innovation.
The physical demands described here as representatives of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function
- Individual will be expected to lift boxes containing brochures, leaflets and packaging. Manual handling training will be provided.
- Generally, this is a secondary position in an office environment, however must be able to commute to customer sites.
- Role involves some weekend duty to support or lead shows and events. Also may require occasionally travel to Europe and World, sometimes at short notice.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of his job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly operates the computer keyboard, mouse and telephone, the major part of the job role involves driving a company car and therefore the driver must hold a valid driving license.
We offer an interesting work place in an international environment as well as the chance to work in a successful and growth-oriented company.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and covering letter to our HR department and include your possible start date or notice period and your desired yearly salary.
ALPINE ELECTRONICS OF U.K. LTD.
Further information about Alpine as well as other job offers can be found here:
No Agencies Please